Thursday 9 June 2011

and Now for something a bit different....

A couple of years ago, I harrassed the living daylights out of my OH until he bought me a fire pit for the garden. To this day I have no idea why I felt I had to have one. No surprise, given the british weather it's been used once to keep guests warm during my mums 60th Birthday party. What a night that was, The Proclaimers 500 miles is still ringing in my ears after all our neighbours who were sitting in their gardens decided to sing along at full pelt. Due to my inability to consume vodka but my determination that mixing vodka with peach schnapps would make it okay I spent the night asleep on the bathroom floor, the toilet became my best friend.    I digress :o)..... so back to the subject in hand, what was I talking about.........Oh yeah the unused fire pit. Anyhoo it's had a 60 minute makeover. Marvel at the delights of my new herb garden, had to put my tomato plants in but that's only a temporary measure they will be replaced with my grown from seed, window ledge herbs when they are big enough to survive the great outdoors.
Go me! I am so not green fingered but am really quite chuffed with myself, the pot next to it is full of red onions to, we'll be self sufficient in no time as long as we live on salsa. Mel xx

1 comment:

  1. Love, Love, Love..fabby, useful and eco-friendly it don't get much better than that xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments, I love getting them. ~*~Happy Crafting~*~
Mel :o)