Friday 2 September 2011

Ooh Happy Friday

I've been following the Sew many cards challenge blog this week so that I could catch a glimpse of some of the new release images over there. If you left comments on the DT blogs all week you could win a few of the images. I just clicked on to the site and read that I along with another diligent crafter have won the images whoop. All the images are gorgy but I'd fallen in love with a particular one during my travels so I can't wait to create with it :o)
There's another blog hop going on at the moment along with an opportunity to grab a freebie image for their latest challenge.
Thinking the day couldn't get any better I then popped over to Polka doodles challenge blog and found out I'd come 2nd in a challenge over there, whoopeeee.
Happy Crafting
Mel :o)

1 comment:

  1. congrats to YOU!!!! way to go!
    and thank you more than I can say for my beautiful card. it truly touched my heart! :)
    it is sitting on my craft table so I can read it and have it with me when I'm crafting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments, I love getting them. ~*~Happy Crafting~*~
Mel :o)