Friday 10 February 2012

Challenge 16 - Jellypark Friends - Shades of Love

Good morning fellow crafters, I hope you all have wonderful plans for the weekend. I'm so pleased that it's half term next week, hopefully get a fair bit if crafting done with the kids and maybe the odd lie in ;o) I can live in hope he he.

Over at jellypark friends we have a new challenge for you and the theme is "Shades of Love", we'd like to see pink, purple or red in your projects or all 3 if you so wish :o) perfectly apt really as Valentine's Day is next week. I don't have a challenge card to share this time as my group are covering the new release images from the jellypark store. I've been lucky enough to get a sneak peek of the gorgeous challenge cards the other team have made and you can see them too when you pop over to the challenge blog.

My card is made with one of the new release images, I shall blog about the other one later in the week.
You can see what my DT teamies have made with both new releases over at the challenge blog.
How gorgeous is this little guy and so perfect for your Easter projects.
I coloured him with my promarkers, I got my cricut earning it's keep for the 2nd week running lol it's been hard at work cutting out tulips, the plant pot is a die cut which I coloured with promarkers. The papers are another freebie from a magazine (don't ya just love freebies) they are so cute with little bunnies and lambs and spotty eggs. I can't wait for Easter, chocolate always seems to taste better :o).

Have a great weekend.
Happy Crafting
Mel :o) x

1 comment:

  1. Mel,
    So very cute! Love the coloring of your bunny, and cute pot of flower.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments, I love getting them. ~*~Happy Crafting~*~
Mel :o)