Friday 23 March 2012

Challenge 19 - Jellypark Friends - What's the weather

It's been a beautiful Spring day here which is so appropriate for the new challenge over at Jellypark Friends Challenge as it's "What's the weather?"
We'd like to see any project which may depict the weather in some way.





For my card I went for a lovely summery scene as summer is hopefully not far away now whoopee, the digi is a brand new release over at the Jellypark Store and as I haven't made a digital card for a while I thought I'd make one. The ice-cream van is hand coloured, the sun, clouds, boy with kite, bucket, spade and starfish are all available as scrapbook elements over at the store.

There are 2 new release images available in the store from today so pop on over to the challenge blog to see what our fabulous design team have made with them. I get to have a sneak peak and they are pretty gorgeous :o)

Have a great weekend and Happy Crafting.

2 comments:

  1. How adorable....excellent fussy cutting....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Mel, soo summery :)
    I hope you're having a great weekend & have a fab week too!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments, I love getting them. ~*~Happy Crafting~*~
Mel :o)