Friday 13 July 2012

It's Christmas over at Jellypark Friends :o)

Ho Ho Ho it's Christmas already over at the Jellypark Friends Challenge blog and with the recent weather I think I may have fallen asleep for a few months and missed the summer lol.

Our new Challenge is Christmas in July.

If you're a really organised crafter (unlike me) then you've probably started making your Christmas Cards already. This is my first one of the year. I have created a digital background and then hand coloured the image. The beauty of this type of card is that it will go though standard post. I really think that Royal Mail should have a seperate pricing system for us card makers so that we can send our embellished cards through the post without it costing a bomb :o) Unfortunately they don't so all of my cards except the hand delivered ones will be made like this.
Isn't this image just adorabubble I bought it a couple of weeks ago from the Jellypark Store it works so beautifully with this style of card.

You have 2 weeks to enter our current challenge so why not get out your tinsel to help you get in the groove and let's see what you make.

Happy Crafting.
Me :o) x

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card the image is adorable and the layout is fab. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments, I love getting them. ~*~Happy Crafting~*~
Mel :o)