Friday 2 November 2012

Jellypark Challenge Time - Back to nature

Hello peeps :o).
Oh my the weeks are flying in, it'll soon be Christmas :oO.
I have both my kids and numerous friends and families birthdays to deal with first though, it's an expensive time!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There's a new challenge over at Jellypark Friends Challenge Blog and this time round we're going back to nature. We'd love to see projects featuring animals, leaves, trees etc.

I made an animal tag with this brand new release available from today in the Jellypark Store isn't it just adorabubble. I've been using brown paper to wrap up presents lately and then jazzing it up with nice ribbons and handmade tags. This one is going on a birthday gift.
I cut out a tag shape from some kraft card and then cut some decorative paper and layered it up I had a roll of self adhesive lace which co-ordinated really well so I put a strip along the bottom. I attached an eyelet and ribbon then coloured up the giraffe with my promarkers and added some pretty leaves and paper rose heads.
I stamped a To: and From: on the back.

I'll be back with more cards soon as I've been a busy bee lately :o)
Happy Crafting.
Mel :o) x

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous I love the giraffe he's adorable. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments, I love getting them. ~*~Happy Crafting~*~
Mel :o)