Friday 16 November 2012

Jellypark Friends new releases and latest challenge

"I'm hungry", not really, I've just had my breakfast ;o), but that's the theme of the latest challenge over at the Jellypark Friends Challenge Blog.
 
We would like to see all of your foody related makes and linking them up to the challenge blog will give you the chance of winning a jellypark digi stamp from the jellypark store.
 
My group got to work with the latest new release images. I love this one it is so flexible. It comes with the words Anniversary or Birthday. Alas I am now one year on from receiving a card with that number on but they do say life begins at 40 and I can't grumble so far :o).
 
I chose to couple it with the words Today. I coloured it with promarkers and then dotted it with a white gel pen, it doesn't show up very well in the photo. I printed out the little flower embellishments then cut them out and glittered them up, I do love a bit of glitter, especially at his time of year. The digi image is available from today, here. There is also a very cute little rabbit image, I do love Claire's rabbit images.
 
I'm off to make some paper flowers for another project which I will share soon.
Happy Crafting Folks.
Mel :o) x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card the layout and colours are fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Mel, love the colours.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments, I love getting them. ~*~Happy Crafting~*~
Mel :o)