Tuesday 10 September 2013

New release time over at Jellypark Friends

Oh well slap my wrist it's been a while hasn't it. To be fair I've not had much time to spend in the craft room.
I did however go in there the other day when I saw the latest new release image from Jellypark, it is so super cute that I just had to make something.
 
Shame I can't enter our own challenge this week as it's "One for the Kids"
 
I made a tag with some pretty ballerina paper that I've had for years, I really enjoyed colouring her in, she will definitely be making an appearance on my daughters birthday card this year.
 
 
Promise not to leave it so long next time.

Happy Crafting
Mel :o) x

1 comment:

  1. Mel, this tag is just darling! Love your design, your coloring, the pretty DP and your embellies! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments, I love getting them. ~*~Happy Crafting~*~
Mel :o)